Thank you for purchasing our products. We hope that the following tips will help you to keep the original look of your jewelry.
Products covered with black rhodium, require a more gentle and cautious attitude.
- They could be scratched by the metal parts of decoration and also by gems that are softer than quartz.
- Do not use ammonium chloride or other cleaning products since rhodium tends to blur, in spite of its chemical resistance.
- If the weight of the ring up to 10 g, its strongly recommended not to carry heavy bags, because it could deform the ring.
- It is necessary to remove the jewelry when performing any physical job and homework, as well as using cosmetics (whitening creams, soaps, perfumes or acetone), iodine or green fodder.
- Avoid contact and interaction with household chemicals and other chemical compounds (including hair dye)
- As exposure to air tarnishes it, storing silver in airtight plastic bags with anti-tarnish strips is a great preventative measure. Just make sure you don’t store multiple jewelry pieces in the same bag: silver is a soft metal, so the individual pieces can scratch each other.
- Do not leave the jewelry around radiators and in the bathroom.
- Dry clean only!
- It should be cleaned with a dry cloth after it has been in the hands.
- It is necessary to clean the product and inserts gently and carefully, since dust and dirt contains silica microparticles of quartz that could scratch metal elements and inserts that are softer than quartz.